NEPOOL GIS is NEPOOL’s renewable energy registry and tracking system for electricity generation. The system, which is managed by APX, Inc., is used to track compliance with state and regional renewable energy requirements. For each megawatt-hour of electricity generated by an individual unit, a certificate is assigned that records the attributes of that power.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the most current REC Prices?
- What is the NEPOOL GIS Usability Group?
- How do I receive my CL&P LREC/ZREC payment?
- What is NEPOOL GIS?
- How do I sell RECs in NEPOOL GIS?
- Can I bank my Certificates to a future trading year in NEPOOL GIS?
- How do I get added to the NEPOOL GIS Usability Group distribution list?