Any Load Serving Entity (LSE) that represents load in a state that has RPS requirements, must check this box if the Retail Sub-Account is used for RPS compliance purposes.
Articles in this section
- How many retail subaccounts do I need to make in my LSE account?
- What is the difference between Settled Certificates and Unsettled Certificates?
- How can I transfer Settled Certificates to another Compliance Subaccount?
- Can I assign my load obligation for a prior trading period after the trading period is already closed?
- What is the Attribute Laws Apply checkbox for?