No. Users can only upload generation data for one vintage month at a time in NEPOOL GIS.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload generation data for more than one project at a time?
- Can I upload generation data for more than one vintage month at a time?
- Can I true-up data spanning multiple quarters or possibly multiple years (beyond just Q4 to Q1)?
- What are the metering requirements in NEPOOL GIS?
- What trading period will my MMA data be applied to?
- Who do I contact regarding missing generation data for my NON project?
- What type of projects are required to enter in Emissions in NEPOOL GIS?
- Who do I reach out to with ISO-NE Settlement Data issues?
- When will my ISO-NE Settlement Data be uploaded into my GIS Account?