Here are the instructions to creating a NON-NEPOOL Generator.
- In the Account Dashboard, locate the Asset Management.
- Under the Asset Management module, click on the Register Non-Nepool Generator hyperlink as pictured below:
- In the New Generator Information page, enter data into all fields denoted with an asterisk (The field have been outlined with a red box additionally). Unit Name must be entered as the complete address of the generation facility. For example: “16 Main St., Apt C, New Britain, CT.”
- Click the ‘Next’ button to go to the next page.
- In the second page, do not fill in anything. The necessary field will be filled in by an administrator.
- Click on the Submit for Approval button to register the new project.
- Return to your Asset Management Module. You will see your new generator and Unit ID. The Unit ID and Plant-Unit D information is what account holders will need in order to fill out the Class 1 Certification Application.
- Please see guide on Applying/Checking for Class I Certification.