To Register a new NEPOOL Member GIS account, User takes the following steps:
- Go to http://www.nepoolgis.com/
- Under the Registry Login box, click the ‘Register’ button as shown below:
- In the New Account Application page, enter data into all fields denoted with an asterisk.
- Account Type: Select the account type checkbox(es) (See Section B for more information)
- NEPOOL Member: Select checkbox.
- DUNS Number: Enter DUNS number (9-13 alphanumeric).
- NEPOOL ID: enter NEPOOL ID.
- Parent Company Name and Company/Account Name: Data entry for these fields are optional for NEPOOL Members.
- In the GIS-Specific Contact Info section, enter data into all fields denoted with an asterisk.
- Click the ‘Submit for Approval’ to register the new account.
Note: An account activation email will be sent to the email registered under the GIS-Specific Contact Info section to Activate account.Please see the Activate New Account Registration page for instructions on how to activate a new GIS account.
Please visit the Account Registration FAQ page for more information.