Navigate Account Dashboard
In the GIS Account Dashboard, User can access various modules to access specific account management tools and reports. The modules displayed under the Account Dashboard are based on account type.
- The left column displays the following modules:
- Account Management
- Account Information
- The right column displays the following modules:
- Account Status
- Message Notification
- Asset Management
- My Attached Document
- Forward Certificate Inbox
- Meter Setup
Customize Account Dashboard
The NEPOOL GIS Account Dashboard can be customized to move, add, or remove modules from a User's Account Dashboard.
- In the Account Dashboard, click on the ‘My Options’ icon on the menu bar at the top right and click on the Customize Dashboard link.
- In the Display Modules section of the screen, check or uncheck the modules that are displayed on the User's Account Dashboard.
- In the Module Order section of the screen, User can reorder how modules are displayed in the Account Dashboard by clicking the arrows to reorder the modules.
- Click the ‘Save’ button to save the changes to the Account Dashboard.
Please visit the Account Management FAQ page for more information.