View GIS Report
To view a GIS Report, the User takes the following steps:
- In the GIS Account Dashboard, locate the Menu Bar on the top right of the GIS screen.
- Click on the Reports button on the Menu Bar and select a specific GIS Report to view.
Notes: GIS Reports are available based on the GIS Account’s Account Type.
- Enter the required report parameters on top of the report.
- Click on the ‘View Report’ button to view the report.
- The report displays data results based on the parameters entered.
Download GIS Report
To download a GIS report, the User takes the following steps:
- In the report, click on the ‘Export’ icon and select the specific available file format.
- Download report to a specific folder in the computer.
Please visit the Reports FAQ page for more information.