To Register a new Non-NEPOOL project, User takes the following steps:
- In the Account Dashboard, locate the Asset Management.
- Under the Asset Management module, click on the Register Non-Nepool Generator hyperlink as pictured below:
- In the New Generator Information page, enter data into all fields denoted with an asterisk.
- Click the ‘Next’ button to go to the next page.
- In the second page of the New Generator Application, leave all the RPS Certification checkboxes blank and select an Independent Verifier from the Independent Verifier drop down.
- Click on the ‘Submit for Approval’ button to register the new project.
Note: A Unit ID will be created once the project is registered. User can view the Unit ID by going back to the Asset Management module. Projects will be in a ‘Pending’ status until a GIS Administrator reviews and approve the project. GIS Administrator requires State RPS certification in order to approve a GIS project.
Please visit the Project Registration FAQ page for more information.