Before initiating a Generator Transfer, please make sure there are no active Forward Certificate Transfers set up for the project.
To initiate a Generator Transfer, the requestor takes the following steps:
- Log in to NEPOOL GIS.
- In the Account Dashboard, User clicks on the Transfer option from the menu bar and select the Generators hyperlink as shown below:
- In the Generator Transfer screen, click on the Transfer to* drop-down and select the Transferee (Generator, LSE, or Trader accounts).
- In the Generator Transfer screen, User either selects the ‘Select All’ checkbox at the top left of the table to select all the Generators on the screen or select the checkbox for each generator(s) that will be transferred.
Note: A maximum of 200 generators are displayed on the page and can be transferred at one time. User must use the filtering options on the header table to refine the search options.
- Select the checkbox ‘I attest that, per GIS Operating Rule 2.6(b) and/or (c), I have communicated the details of this transfer via email to the GIS Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to initiating it with my counterparty’ and click on the ‘Transfer Ownership’ button to initiate the generator redirect transfer.
Note: After initiating a Generator Transfer to another Account Holder, automated emails containing the details of the Generator Transfer(s) are sent to both Transferor and Transferee.
- Once a Generator Transfer is initiated by the Transferor, the Transferee reviews the Inbox module to accept or reject the new Generator transfer requests.