Here are the instructions to apply for certification. Please note any questions related to PURA should be relayed to Donna Devino (email@example.com or directly at 860-827-2873)
- Fill out the application via the link below. Please refer to the instructions listed in the document on how to create a Web Filing Account and how to deliver the application to PURA. https://www.ct.gov/pura/lib/pura/rps/renewable_energy_source_cert_application.doc
- After you have submitted your application to PURA, a docket number will be issued. To check your status, go to this link.
- The format of the docket number is in XX-XX-XX. Enter in the docket number and hit submit.
- Locate the Final Decision located next to your Docket Number. For example, see the picture listed below.
- Click on the Final Decision and download the PDF and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see a final decision, then it is not available.
- Once the GIS administrator has approved your project, the status of your project will be updated to Approved. (Note: See NON37928)
- Please see Creating Forward Certificate
Note: The project approval can take weeks to months. If you have any questions regarding the status of your project, please contact Donna Devino (email@example.com or directly at 860-827-2873). NEPOOL GIS does not issue Final Decisions, only the PURA does.