CPEC Retirements is only available to Load Seving Entities (LSE). To retire CPECs, User takes the following steps:
1. Log in to NEPOOL GIS
2. In the Account Dashboard, User clicks on the Transfer Option from the menu bar and selects CPECs.
3. In the Select Batch Criteria section on the left pane, User selects Retirement from the Transfer Type drop-down.
4. Under the Compliance Year drop-down in the Select Batch Criteria section, User selects the Compliance Year where the CPECs will be retired.
5. Select additional batch criteria under the remaining optional fields Vintage Month, Eligibility Search, Eligibility, Fuel Type, Resource, and/or Add Transfer Quantity.
Note: In the Transfer Quantity field of the selection criteria, User can enter the total number of CPECs to transfer without having to manually select the batch(es) in the right pane.
6. Once all the options are selected, User clicks on the ‘View CPECs’ button to populate the requested data on the right pane.
7. After clicking the ‘View CPECs’ button, the right pane populates the data result based on the options selected in the Select Batch Criteria.
Note: If Transfer Quantity was entered in the selection criteria, the Transfer Quantity column displays selected CPEC quantities for batches up to the quantity entered.
8. In the Select Your CPECs section on the right pane, User either click ‘Select All’ button to select all the CPECs or enters the specific quantity to transfer for each batch under the Transfer Quantity column.
Note: Clicking the ‘Select All’ or ‘Clear All’ buttons only impacts the CPEC batches on the current page. User can select or clear additional batches from multiple pages on the right pane.
9. User clicks the ‘Transfer’ button to execute CPEC retirement to the designated Compliance Year from the selection criteria.
Note: After retiring CPECs, User cannot unretire CPECs.